domingo, 19 de agosto de 2012

Angus & Julia Stone






If you're filled
With affection
You're to shy to convey
Better take my direction
Feel your way


You're the one that I want












Well it's been days now
And you change your mind again
All the cracks in the walls reminds you of things we said
And i could tell you that i wont hurt you this time
But it's just safer to keep you in this heart of mine


And the boys





Marilyn Monroe


 She said "hello mister, please to meet ya"
I wanna hold her, I wanna kiss her
She smelled of daisies, smelled of daisies
She drive me crazy, drive me crazy
Gonna take her for a ride on a big jet plane
Be my lover, my lady river
Can I take ya, take ya higher

Gonna hold ya, gonna kiss ya in my arms
Gonna take ya away from harm
Gonna hold ya, gonna kiss ya in my arms
Gonna take ya away from harm

Big Jet Plane