jueves, 3 de julio de 2014

Take my heart - Kool & The Gang

Marilyn Monroe
Has there ever come a time when you fell real nice 
and you want to let someone know that you really appreciate them?
AII you have to do is just moan a little bit for me. 
It goes something like this.
You see no time for wasting baby. 
We've gone all through those moves.
I'm offering satisfaction darlin'. 
Girl I'm giving you all my love.
See here anytime is the right time baby. 
Come on and take my heart.
It's all yours if you want it baby. 
My heart is tearin' all apart.
I say you can have it, yeah, if you want it
Come and get it baby but if you want it
There's no time for wasting baby. 
Come on please make up your mind.
Good lovin' is so pleasin' baby. 
Girl I'm giving you all my time.
You can have it if you want it. 
Just come and get it, and baby it's yours.
I've got it to give and if you want it. 
I know that you're gonna love it.
Oh I knew you'd like it. 
Oh baby you got me saying something like.
Listen now, one night while I was sleeping baby had a dream of you 
and I found myself asking you baby, 
take my hand and be my wife.
There's no time for wasting baby, 
because we've gone all through those moves.
'Cause I'm offering satisfaction darlin', 
girl, I'm giving you all my love.