jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2011

Slave to the music - James Morrison

She pulled me in so easily right from the start
She played me like I was a melody
One bang on the drum and she funks me with a sweet kiss
She's touching me with lovers caress
No I can't fight it
She's got my soul, she's captured me
Holds me hostage when I hear that beat
I won't take these shackles off my feet
'Cause they're the only thing that make me feel free
That's why I'm a slave to the music
No I won't stop till my heart pops out
I'm a slave to the music
No I won't give in till I stop breathing
She got me rockin', she got me movin', she got me dancin'

I don't wanna be saved, slave to the music
I don't wanna be saved, I'm a slave to the music and I'm barely alive
But keep on givin' It's the only way to survive
But I can't help but shuffle my feet
Moving like a zombie, chasin' the beat
She lures me in oh sweet surrender
Locks me down like a repeat offender
I won't take these shackles off my feet
'Cause they're the only thing that make me feel free
That's why
Linda Evangelista