miércoles, 29 de julio de 2015

Peeling off the layers - Wildbirds & Peacedrums

Christy Turlington
There in the day come to me
Straight into my arms
I try to hold it

But it just ran through my fingers
The ocean
They come to me
Straight into my arms
I tried to caress it
But it ran right through my fingers

Water will keep running
And rivers will turn

So how can I ever find
What I'm looking for?
When it's been closer
Stuck at the nights
The wind blows from north to south
But I'm still where I was
Keep taking some shirts off
And taking them off

Peel off the layers
Peel it off

I wish I could find a cure
And to know my disease
But like nothing is heard of
The circle of all of life
And let you carry me to the other side
There is looking just like this
With the sink on the open

Everything is so far
Leaking about