lunes, 29 de enero de 2018

Never forget - Michelle Pfeiffer

Catherine Deneuve
Please
Will you come home? 
Will you stay with me?
Say you'll laugh, 
say you'll understand
Say you'll dance with me
Say you'll smile 
that silly smile for me
Say you'll hold me 
in your arms so sweet
Will you come home? 
Will you come home to me?
Home, my love

We will never forget you
You will never leave
In our hearts we kept you
We'll be safe

You'll remember all the days of summer sun
Hold me close in dark November
Before the winter comes

Tell me all the things you wish for
Tell me all that you would want to live for
When you come home, when you come home to me
Home, my love

All the days of sorrow will vanish in tomorrow
You can count on me, my love
To be here
We will all be ready, love and kindness steady
We will never forget you
You are home, my love