jueves, 20 de abril de 2017

The End - Kings of Leon

Marion Cotillard
I don’t want the street lights 
laughing at the grave
He swears he's gonna give it up. 
It's never gonna be enough
I just wanna be there 
when you're all alone
Thinking about a better day 
when you had it in your bones
This could be the end

I see you in the evening 
sitting on your throne
You're playing with a fireball 
and post it up against wall
I just wanna hold you, 
take you by your hand
And tell you that you're good enough
And tell you that it's gonna be tough
This could be the end
Cos I ain't got a home

Running from the street lights, shining on the grave
Once you’ve had the good stuff, never gonna fill you up
I wanna be the one who gives them all a whirl
And gives them all the finger at it, just a little taste of it
This could be the end

Cos I ain't got a home, I'll forever roam
No I ain't got a home, I'll forever roam
Said I ain't got a home, I'll forever roam
No I ain't got a home, I'll forever roam
I ain't got a home